Author Topic: About Me  (Read 1546 times)

SapphireLightning

• Remember to always be yourself; unless you can be a Unicorn; then ALWAYS be a Unicorn!
  • Administrator
  • Unicorn
  • Hoof Bump: 20
  • Always be a unicorn!
    • View Profile
    • Click here to join our IRC channel suite.
About Me
« on: April 10, 2016, 12:44:56 AM »
Hello fellow Bronies and Pegasisters! My name is Katie and I live in downeast Mane (well, Mane but you get it right?) ;) .
Basically, I am a relaxed and generally logical pony who has a strong will against harm (ahimsa). I feel that most harm is caused by greed, so of course I am disgusted by acts of greed as well, naturally. I try to live my life by these understandings and as such I am vegan, as otherwise I know I would be lying to myself. I also make sure to (almost) only buy things that I really need, and replace items only when they are practically worn to the point of not working. (I view conspicuous consumption to be a form of greed, plus it is very wasteful.). As you may have surmised I also love nature and hate what state we will be leaving this world in for future generations.
I was drawn in to the show and then later the Brony community largely due to the compassion and understanding shown in both. I absolutely love how such a simple message can reverberate through a population to such great affect!
Anyways, enough about me. I love to meet kind ponies, so shoot me a message if you want to chat!
* SapphireLightning Brohooves all of you!

New Feature!
If anypony wants to contact me to say hi, just send me a PM! You can also find me most afternoon/evenings for live chat via IRC on the channel I made.
IRC server: vervet.foonetic.net
Channel: #PonyCafe
Or, if you are new to IRC and do not have a client program, just click the link below and enter a user name.
Click here for web based chat client.]https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.foonetic.net/#PonyCafe]Click here for web based chat client.

All nice ponies are welcome! NO CLOP! Be polite to all others in chat, it is a safe place to chill out.

Oh, and here is my Ponysona.
If only I could wake up tomorrow in Equestria looking like that! It would be impossible to wipe the smile off of my muzzle. :)

Here are some more pics of me:

Me during my "butch days" mane-style.

Meet my little brother, Lil'Cinnamon!

And yes, like every good big sister, I give him a bit of grief, but really, we are loving siblings at the end of the day.

Old grainy pic from my "butch" days.

Love you My Little Brother!©

BrightH

Re: About Me
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 07:00:27 PM »
I'll keep this short and simple.

I am a young man whom lives in Massachusetts. Big gamer and animation lover. Ex-Nintendo fan. Feel free to message me whenever. I can be nice, but if you are harsh to me, expect a rebuttal.

Feel free to ask me for RP, nothing grimdark though.

Well, let's see where this goes.

SapphireLightning

• Remember to always be yourself; unless you can be a Unicorn; then ALWAYS be a Unicorn!
  • Administrator
  • Unicorn
  • Hoof Bump: 20
  • Always be a unicorn!
    • View Profile
    • Click here to join our IRC channel suite.
Re: About Me
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 02:56:22 PM »
I'll keep this short and simple.

I am a young man whom lives in Massachusetts. Big gamer and animation lover. Ex-Nintendo fan. Feel free to message me whenever. I can be nice, but if you are harsh to me, expect a rebuttal.

Feel free to ask me for RP, nothing grimdark though.

Well, let's see where this goes.

Bright... You are supposed to start your own "About Me" thread, silly.