Author Topic: The all new ans improved Boggy's Art Wall  (Read 1137 times)

Boggy

• Blank Flank
  • Hoof Bump: 2
    • View Profile
The all new ans improved Boggy's Art Wall
« on: March 02, 2017, 07:58:35 PM »
Okas, so after a bit of a breakdown I removed all of my art, ans my account as well. This time I hope it will be back for good, or as Sapphire puts it, a legacy to my works for you all. *Sighs* that sounds so terminal but what the heck. I did this artwork of you all, for you all, for no other reason than to brighten your days. I do love you all, even though at times it may appear as I don't. We all have a dark side, it's just that it comes to the surface with me more often than I would like, ans hides in the shadows when I do need it.

The artworks in this gallery are all inspired by things that have happened in the PonyCafe IRC, in rp's, requests, ans though some of you may not understand it, in real life..... Yes I am an Equestrian pony. If you would ever like me to draw a pic for you, don't ever worry to ask me, I don't bite that hard, ans the worst I will say is no, but still end up doing it for you anyway.

Bogrick Greymane
..... AKA 'Uncle Boggy'[/u]
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 08:00:41 PM by Boggy »

Boggy

• Blank Flank
    • View Profile
Re: The all new ans improved Boggy's Art Wall
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 06:49:49 AM »
Okas I have tried ans tried ans tried to post my pics but the forum is just not letting me, sooo.... no pics until I, or Admin sort out the problem *sighs*

Boggy

• Blank Flank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 01:45:29 AM »
Lets try again,
The modified Ruby for her phone

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 01:47:08 AM by Boggy »

Boggy

• Blank Flank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 05:38:44 PM »
So I try to put my arts back... but naa, They just will not link into the forum anymore so I gives up *sighs* Am sorries